Sunday 12 April 2015

My April Favorites ♥

My April Favorites ♥

Hi, so there are some things that I have been loving this April, make-up, beauty and fashion. I am going to share a few of these with you in this blog post. :)

I have been loving the body shop Strawberry Shower Gel. It smells so good, I can't even tell you. My skin is quite sensitive but it is great and doesn't irritate it. I really recommend it and it is not that expensive.
This is my go to mascara as is really lengthens and extenuates your lashes. It as around £20 I think but is worth the money and it doesn't smudge!

So recently I have been using the Clinique deep comfort body butter, I find it really moisturizes your skin and as I have been using it more frequently, my skin has become a lot more hydrated.
Even though this candle is cheap (only about £1), it still smells really good and I am really pleased I got it. It has a fresh scent and the scent is blackcurrant and orchard from Primark.
 So a fashion piece that I have been really liking recently is a plain grey jumper, yes, I know that sounds boring but I think it is an essential all year round. For winter and autumn, you could wear it with a checkered shirt, jeans, and boots. But also for spring and summer, you could just as easily wear it with shorts and a statement necklace or with a cute collar poking out and I have been trying it out with lots of different styles.

I hope you have enjoyed seeing what I have been loving this April and see you soon. x

Alice♥

No comments:

Post a Comment